Monday 31 October 2016

3CE Stylenanda Eyebrow Mascara Review !


Whats a perfect eyebrow without an eyebrow mascara from 3CE ? 

I can never leave my eyebrow without and eyebrow mascara because i have thick hair on my eyebrows and its black in color. There is some brands that i used before 3CE, but it dont really fulfill my dream of perfect eyebrows as i have a thick eyebrow hair. 

So i went to Sephora Malaysia to search for something that wont suit what i really want and i head over to 3CE section, and tried out their eyebrow mascara and i was really satisfied with how it covers up my thick eyebrow hair ! So let me begin with the review to show u guys how well it covers my black thick eyebrow hair (: 

 This is how beautiful the packaging is ! 3CE packaging as usual has that matte feels on their packaging :D

[ CLOSE UP ] - This is how the spoolie of the 3CE Stylenanda Eyebrow Mascara looks like.
Look how thick it is? Thats why it really covers my thick black eyebrow hair really well which i really love about this product ! (:

[ CLOSE UP ] - This is how the bottom looks like, I bought the 3CE Stylenanda Eyebrow Mascara in the shade #Gold Brown
So let me briefly tell you all what shade is suitable for your hair incase any of you cant reach out to sephora to buy the 3CE products (: 

1. # GOLD BROWN - This color has a tint of gold. 
                                   - This color would suit ash tone and any bright hair color.

2. # RED BROWN - This color is a brown color with orange tone to it.
                                - This color goes well with dark brown hair color to reddish brown hair color.

3. # BROWN - This is an ash brown color.
                       - This color would go well with natural hair color and mild brown hair color.

4. # BLONDIE BROWN - This is a light yellowish brown color.
                                         - This color would match with blonde or any light tone hair color.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT, Head over to 3CE Stylenanda page : http://en.stylenanda.com/product/3ce-eyebrow-mascara/98923/?cate_no=386&display_group=1

After reviewing you all this product, let me show u before and after look on my eyebrow without any makeup on (:

[ CLOSE UP ] - So as u guys can see how dark my eyebrows are on the left side and after applying the 3CE Eyebrow Mascara it definitely covers up all my dark thick eyebrow !

Now let me show u full look without applying any make up on face to show u guys how natural it will look for those lazy days make up where u need to do your brows no matter what haha!





So this is how the full looks look like! Looks natural isnt it? (:

[OVERALL REVIEW] - I really really recommend this product to those of you who wants a natural looking eyebrow. Sometimes when im really lazy i dont even draw my eyebrow, i would just apply the 3CE Stylenanda Eyebrow Mascara and i just let it be like that because its so natural that it looks like i drew my eyebrow. 

I will show you guys an updated version of this eyebrow mascara without drawing my eyebrow if you guys are interested to see (: 

[OPINION] - Buy this product if you : 

1. Have thick eyebrows like me. 
2. Want a natural looking eyebrows without looking too fake.
3. Want your eyebrow color to last longer this product does it job really well ! 
4. Want your eyebrow to match your hair color. 

 * HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*

Check out my eyebrow tutorial on Youtube here ! (: 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Not sponsored. 
* All based on my honest opinion. 
* Any questions do feel free to ask ! 
* Business inquiry : theveekayyy@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment