Saturday 8 October 2016

Innisfree Green Tea Skincare Line Review !







Before using Innisfree Green Tea Skincare Line, i was using Loreal Skincare. I did not say that i wasnt happy about Loreal's skincare hydrawash, but it was drying my skin, i can even see patches of dry skin after applying my makeup, or even after applying my toner and moisturizer.

So i decided to change my brand to Innisfree Green Tea Skincare Line. This line is divided into 3 types by Innisfree.

1. Fresh
2. Balancing
3. Moisture

When i went to the Innisfree shop, they told me if i have a dry and oily skin combination, then i should use the Balancing Line. And i went ahead and buy their balancing line.

What i bought :  - Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam
                           - Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
                           - Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin
                           - Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream

So if you were deciding to buy this product, and wondering what comes first, the above is what u apply first (:

Lets begin with the review ! (:

This is the FIRSTTT STEPPP ! Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam !
Just applying a dot in a size of a pearl is good enough for your whole entire face and neck as it foams up easily. THIS SMELLS SUPER SUPER GOOD ! (: 

[ CLOSE UP ]
This is how the cleansing foam looks like. Just white in color (: 
Remember, just alittle drop will do its job ! 

Moving on with the second step !


This is the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum !


They also provide a convenient cover for this serum. VERY GOOD IDEA FOR TRAVELLING! So never lose it. Because if u pack ur bags, and it gets mushed up inside ur bag, its definately gonna create a big mess. 

Now lets compare my hand. I've divided it into half.
The left side is the non applied serum, and the right is the applied serum. Im not sure if u can see a difference, but, it appear dewy-er then the right side after i apply. As soon as i applied this, it was super soothing, easy to apply and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day (: 

Moving on to the third step !

This is Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin! 

Can you guys already see how shiny this is by just applying a dot? Imagine through your face. 

And this is the after applying the product. Hopefully you guys can see the difference again. AS SOON AS I APPLIED IT, it was soothing. super soothing. Really gives a fresh feeling to your skin (: 
And look how dewy it is ? Its hydrating as well. 

LAST STEP ! 

This is the Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream. 


[ CLOSE UP ] 


And this is the after picture after applying the cream ! (: 
It also gives a dewy effect like the other 2 product. Best part  ? Its not as sticky and oily as other creams that i have used. Who wants a sticky and oily skin when u go out right? ;) 
The right side is much dewy then the left side of my hand (: 


[OVERALL REVIEW] - THIS IS A RECOMMENDED PRODUCT. After i started using the Innisfree Green Tea Skincare Line, my skin was not even drying, or i cant even see my dry patch skin whenever i apply make up, it really gives a different after using it for almost 2 weeks. I was so happy about the changes on my acne and my dry and oily skin! I used to hate taking care of my skin, but after using this product, it really makes me use it everyday. THE SCENT IS SO GOOD. It really smells very fresh and its not a strong scent. Its a scent that everyone can accept. Not too strong (: 

* Not sponsored
*This is all on my honest opinion
*Any questions feel free to ask ! (: 

MORE VIDEOS ON INNISFREE HERE !  (: 







No comments:

Post a Comment