Tuesday 1 November 2016

Pastel Macaron | Never Give Up (:



As all of you who made Macarons knows that Macaron is definitely a challenging french pastry any chefs or even anyone whose interested in making Macaron knows it!

I can tell you all only one thing is to never give up, and trust me, you will definitely achieve what you want (:

So i dont want to type such long essay on how i finally figure out whats wrong with my fail macaron and IT TOOK ME AROUND 10 times i guess ?

On my 3rd try i got like perfect macaron except..Not every macaron that i bake came out perfect.

1. Some crack but got feet
2. Some was lop sided.
3. Some stick on to the tray eventhough i bake on non stick tray.
4. Too thick feet.
5. Macaron feet spread out.
6. No feet and crack.

.... and endless weird results LOL.

So let me show u a few of my macaron although its not that perfect yet but yea (:

So this is my first badge that i finally had nice feet ! Im not sure for some of you, but this is how i want my macaron to be (: But as u can see, on the left side, theres one lopsided macaron. Not perfect yet .

This is my macaron that i did not let it rest. Look how shiny it is :D 
Yes, i never will rest my macaron because i prefer shiny macarons (:

This is my pastel purple macaron (: As u can see, this feet is alittle too high of what i want but i still feel its pretty. 

See the color? At some angle u can see pink and some angle u can see purple, and some angle u can see a highlight of pink. Wanna know how? :D 
But anyway im in love with this color (: 

This is my pastel aquamarine macaron ! Such an elegant color to me (: 

let me show u a close up ! 

 elegant color isnt it? (: 

So theres always a lesson in everything, and this is one of my lessons that i learnt from my mistake (: 

This as u guys can see, uneven feet, not straight and some is oval in shape. Not good :/ 

And this, i still couldnt figure out why my left top of the macaron are perfect, but why the rest crack :/ And some lopsided, i didnt even wanna bake the rest of the batter and just threw it cuz it was disappointing :( 

And as for this, TOO MUCH AIR INSIDE. That i can even peel the top part of the macaron and it just cracks like that lol

Remember guys, never give up. The most important tip for you macaron making lovers out there, whenever u make Macaron, get a notebook and a pen or pencil. Every single step you do, JUST JOT IT DOWN. i mean it, EVERY SINGLE LITTLE STEP. A-Z ok. You guys can ask me anything and i would definitely help you all out (: But i dont guarantee that im a professional but i might help (: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Never give up guys ! x
* Feel free to ask any questions (: 
*  Business inquiry : theveekayyy@gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment