Tuesday 11 October 2016

Peri Pera Ink Lip Tint Review !




I have recently bought the Peri Pera Ink Lip Tint a.k.a AWESOMEE PRODUCT since 1 month ago, and guess what? It is something for you guys out there who love lip stain that last for a longggggg timee !! (:

So let me begin with the review! (:

 This is how the Ink Lip looks like (: Beautiful isnt it? :D

It has a very smooth applicator which makes it comfortable to apply it on our lips (:

[ CLOSE UP ] 
As soon as you apply it, it will give you that glossy and shiny look to you lips, but as soon as you blend it out throughout your lips, it wont give you that glossy look anymore. The taste to the Peri Pera Ink Lip is reallllllyyyyy nice! I didnt eat it or what, but when i apply it on my lips, i can taste a little, and it isnt oily or anything. ITS PERFECT! 

[ CLOSE UP AFTER ] 
As many of you might have heard of the Peri Pera Ink Lip Tint, IT IS SUPER WELL KNOWN for their awesome stain (: Let me proove to you all !
This is after i wipe it off !


This is how it looks like on my lips (: Beautiful Pink Color! Im totally obsess with this product! I have been wearing it as my favourites now :D

[OVERALL REVIEW] - Look at the stain, i even tried to smudge it for MANY TIMES, washing it off with water, and its still the same (: 
But, unless u went and eat any oily food and so on, it might loose alittle of its color, but the color will still be there. Just that it wouldnt be that strong color as before (: 
But trust me, even if u didnt wipe it off with your make up remover or lip remover, the next day you wake up, your gonna have stain beautiful lips and wake up looking pretty :p

Check out my other Peri Pera Lip product review ! 

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE ! (: 






* Not Sponsored.
* All based on my honest opinion. 
* Any questions please feel free to ask ! (: 
* Business Inquiry : theveekayyy@gmail.com 



1 comment: