Saturday 26 November 2016

3CE Stylenanda Matte Lip Crayon Review !

HI GUYS !


 Im finally back again with another 3CE Stylenanda review ! Do let me know if you guys are interested in seeing this review on Youtube and i will post a video on Youtube for a clearer review of this 3CE Stylenanda Matte Lip Crayon!




Lets begin with the review! (:

I bought this matte lip crayon in the shade #RUM. I bought the whole entire shades color except the shade #SPEAK ON because i dont really like those pink nude colors thats why i choose to not pick that color as i would usually buy the colors that i love but i will only review my favourite color ! As the others i would review to you guys soon! Suggest if you guys would love a haul on this ! :D


This is how it looks like on my lips. 



Dont you just love the color?! 

Im definitely in love with this shade like this is my favourite shade out of all the others !
[OVERALL REVIEW] - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE 3CE MATTE LIP CRAYON! 
Why? It is definitely easy to apply, It really gives that matte and sexy look to your lips. As for the stain level, i didnt find it quite long lasting as their other lipstick but it does last long when i put a lip primer before applying this. But to me i dont really care about the stain level as long as the product can last more than half a day i would not mind! 



[OPINION] - 


1. If you want it to last long when you eat, do apply lip primer or concealer or any base before applying this product as it does disappear when in contact of oily food (: 

2. If you feel like you cant outline your lips very well with this crayon as the crayon does not have a sharp point, either use a lip liner or apply it on a brush or your finger then only apply on your lips (: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Not sponsored. 
* All based on my honest opinion. 
* Any questions do feel free to ask ! 
* Business inquiry : theveekayyy@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! I want to buy one now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right ☺I love it too ! (: Buy it because Its worth your money !

      Delete