Sunday 10 July 2016

New in blogging.


Hello ! I'm Vannessa Keowang and im currently doing an internship in SRHS. Im new in blogging. Actually i have been blogging since high school, which i blog only about food, and how eating healthy change my life and even recipes on food on how i lost weight. WHICH NOW I TOTALLY GAIN IT ALL BACK. Lost my motivation after starting my career in Pastry hahaha! Non stop eating obviously.

1. Why i decided to blog ?
     ; I decided to blog because i want to share my honest opinion on products that i will be reviewing.

2. Will i be only reviewing on only beauty products ?
     ; No, I will be blogging about other things too (: Depending on what you guys want me to blog about.
3. What type of category am i gonna blog about ?
    ; Well, that depends too. But i can state out a few on what i am mostly gonna blog about.
       - Beauty Products.
       - Fashion.
       - Tips of beauty and fashion that i apply in my life that works.
       - Or you guys can suggest something and i will blog about it.

4. How many times will i be updating my blog ?
   ; Every Monday of the week and for the time, before 12am hahaha !

You are more then welcome to ask me anything through my social medias or even email (:


No comments:

Post a Comment